COVID Drive-Thru Testing Process
- Mobile testing in Boulder is available for asymptomatic patients. For patients experiencing symptoms, schedule a rapid or PCR test with AFC Louisville.
- The schedule opens 4 days in advance at 11:00 PM each night. If there are no appointments listed on the scheduling page, there are none currently available.
- You will get a link sent to you by text for a telemedicine visit with a provider, and email 15 min prior to your appointment. You do not have to click on that link until you arrive at the center and we give you further instruction.
- Show up to the designated parking spot at your appointment day and time. We are located in a “Mobile Mini” trailer in front of our facility. There are 2 designated spots to the left of the trailer and one across from the trailer that are labeled for AFC Urgent Care parking.
- When you arrive, a receptionist will come out to get your ID and insurance card to start your registration process.
- This is the time you will click on the link sent via text, to avoid connectivity issues.
- The provider will join the video call and your appointment will begin.
- Once the telemedicine visit is complete, a medical assistant will come out to your car to take your temperature, oxygen, and heart rate and to obtain your nasal swab.
- The swab is sent to a local lab in Golden and results will be called to you and posted to your patient portal in 2-4 days.
For any further questions, please call us at 720-961-9700.